Curated by renowned mixologist Yangdup Lama, these summer cocktails are just what the doctor ordered!
If you’ve been living it up this Holi with some of our excellent thandai and its healthy version recipes, you’re probably in need of a refresher too!
As it gets hotter, we get even more of a reason to relax with a cold and rejuvenating cocktail. These exciting cocktails curated by Yangdup Lama, Mixologist & Head of Product, Jimmy’s Cocktails fit the bill. In addition to being a bartender, bar owner, author, and more, he is also widely considered as India’s top mixologist.
The cocktail culture continues to evolve in India, enabled doubly by the lockdowns. Now near anyone with an eye for aesthetics and the right ingredients can whip up some delicious concoctions. And when you think of summer, your mind immediately goes to fresh flavours like cucumber, oranges, or even some chaat masala for some tartness.
So if your summer cocktails are all about being easy, quick, yet inexplicably flavourful and layered – you need to try these recipes now!
Suggested read: 3 thandai recipes with a twist for a refreshingly delicious Holi
- 60 ml gin
- 90 ml Jimmy’s Cosmopolitan mix
- 1 pinch black salt powder
- 1 pinch chaat masala
- 1 number orange wedge
- In a shaker glass filled with ice, pour the above ingredients and shake well.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Squeeze a fresh orange wedge and drop.
Holi on the Beach
- 60 ml vodka
- 90 ml Jimmy’s Sex on the Beach mix
- 6 numbers fresh mint sprigs
- In a shaker glass, drop 6 sprigs of mint and fill with ice.
- Measure the Jimmy’s SOTB mix and vodka and shake well.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and serve.
- 60 ml tequila
- 60 ml Jimmy’s Mango Chilli Mojito mix
- 1 drop Tabasco
- 60 ml tonic water
- In a tall glass filled with ice, measure the above ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Garnish with a mango candy and fresh mint sprigs and serve.