There’s infinite reasons to drink a good gin cocktail, but never a better one than summer and some Roku on hand.
The botanical flavour possibilities of gin is just one of many reasons the spirit continues to gain popularity. As more gin distilleries come to India, globalised travellers continue to seek out and influence the uninitiated into gin tastings and exploring it like never before.
So when it comes to Japanese craft gin, you only want the best. And there’s nothing better than a bottle of Roku Gin, which carries six very special botanicals sourced from Japan.
Taking the drinker through the four seasons, these cocktails use only the best of ingredients harvested from the best growing areas in Japan. Every aspect of Roku Gin is crafted by Japanese artisans with a centuries-old tradition of meticulous attention to detail.
This attention to detail carries through the crafting of the cocktail as well as in the serving. It takes a lot of care to perfectly execute the Japanese Gin & Tonic. The cocktail is served with ginger to complement the distinctive Yuzu/Sakura top notes.
Be it a chill hang with friends this weekend, or entertaining guests for a meal, or even a night in, there’s no better time to bring in an air of culture. These gin cocktail recipes are sure to leave a lasting impression on most.
Roku Spring Highball
- 35 ml Roku
- 25 ml Briottet Rhubarb Liqueur
- 90 ml Hibiscus Tonic
- Build in a glass, and garnish with a little flower.
Roku Plum Martini
- 45 ml Roku
- 10 ml ume liqueur
- 20 ml soda
- 1 small plum fruit
- Muddle and build in a glass.
The Perfect Roku G&T
- Slice ginger into long, equal slices.
- Fill a glass to the rim with ice.
- Pour the Roku into the glass.
- Add in 6 ginger slices and pour in the tonic.
- Stir to balance the elements.
- Roku Gin
- Campari Liqueur
- Sweet red Vermouth
- Orange peel
- Build the drink in a short rocks glass. Garnish with orange peel.
- Roku Gin
- Lime juice
- Simple syrup
- Lime slice
- Build the drink in a coupe glass. Garnish with a lime slice.