Summer and World Cocktail Day. Do we really need any more reasons to try 7 different kinds?
It’s the time of the year when rich aperitifs are plenty. With World Cocktail Day around the corner, Pernod Ricard India and Jimmy’s Cocktails bring you a feast of the choicest madeira.
From Jameson to Oaken Glow, Absolut Citron and more, take your pick from the lineup and raise a toast to the occasion. Whether it’s a weekend house party or a session before a night out, indulge in these concoctions and make merry!
Jimmy’s Summer Mojito
- 60 ml tequila
- 60 ml Jimmy’s Mango Chilli Mojito mix
- 1 drop tabasco
- 60 ml tonic water
- In a tall glass filled with ice, measure the above ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Garnish with a mango candy and fresh mint sprigs and serve.
- 60 ml gin
- 90 ml Jimmy’s Cosmopolitan mix
- 1 pinch black salt powder
- 1 pinch chaat masala
- 1 orange wedge
- In a shaker glass filled with ice, pour the above ingredients and shake well.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Squeeze a fresh orange wedge and drop.
Jameson, Ginger & Lime
- 30 ml Jameson original
- 60 ml ginger ale
- 90 ml sparkling apple juice
- Fresh slice of apple or lemon wedge
- Fill the highball with ice, pour Jameson. Fill the rest with ginger ale.
- Squeeze nimbu wedge and drop into glass.
- 30 ml Oaken Glow
- 30 ml espresso
- A spoonful (120 – 150ml ) of vanilla ice cream
- This cocktail is curated by mixing all ingredients well with some ice cubes (in a cocktail shaker).
- Pour out into a whiskey glass and serve with a chocolate stick/roll.
- 40 ml Absolut Citron
- 20 ml triple sec
- 20 ml lime juice
- 20 ml cranberry juice
- 1 twist orange zest
- Ice Cubes
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange zest twist.
Matcha Pina Colada
- 50 ml Beefeater Dry or 24
- Bar spoon matcha tea
- 30 ml fresh pineapple juice
- 10 ml fresh lemon juice
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 40 ml soda water
- Matcha dusting for garnish
- Blend all the ingredients together except for soda water until smooth.
- Pour soda water into glass, then add the blended mixture and dust the top with matcha.
- This is not a frozen drink, so take care not to add too much ice.
- 45 ml Monkey 47 Schwarzwald Dry Gin
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 20 ml simple syrup
- Build with ice into a Collins glass.
- Stir well and top with soda water.
- Garnish with lemon and orange wheel.