The perfect lunch just got more enticing — with the addition of lean turkey breasts.
- 450 gm skin-on, boneless turkey breasts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 to 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 4 (1/2-in-thick) slices focaccia or whole wheat Italian bread
- 4 romaine lettuce hearts halved lengthwise 150 gm parmesan cheese
- Chop 2 garlic cloves and puree with 1/2 cup olive oil, anchovy fillets, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Flatten the turkey with a mallet or heavy skillet until about 1/8 inch thick.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss with 1 tablespoon of the Caesar dressing.
- Grill the turkey until golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Using a digital meat thermometer, verify the internal temperature of the turkey has reached 165°F.
- Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and grill, turning, until toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Clean the lettuce and transfer to a bowl.
- Cut the bread and turkey into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl.
- Toss with the remaining dressing, parmesan, and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with more parmesan.